Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breakfast of Champions - In a Flash


To save time in the morning, I eat breakfast at my desk.  Lately, I've gone back to eggs and I cook them at the office.  I keep a dozen eggs handy in the common area refrigerator and nuke up a couple after I've had my morning coffee.

In a large shallow bowl, crack open 2 eggs.  Cover bowl with a paper towel.  Nuke on high for 30 second, move the eggs around a bit and nuke for another 20-30 seconds.  The eggs are never the same consistency. 

I don't know what it is.  I cook up 2 eggs the same way but sometimes the yolk is hard, sometimes it's soft, sometimes it's scrambled....but I don't mind, I like it all.  It's breakfast in a flash.


Now if I would only learn to get up and wash the bowl right away, egg goo is worse than cement!

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment