Friday, October 29, 2010

Tea Time

I was able to visit with a friend earlier this morning and have some tea and conversation.  What a treat from the regular working grind.

My friend has beautiful serving platter that I covet.  This one is usually on the edge of the kitchen counter with a selection of fresh fruit.  It was a wedding present from years ago.  I too have wedding presents that I've treasured all these years.  Warm fuzzy glow.  No that I"m middle-aged, I feel this responsibility to pass along meaningful wedding and baby gifts.  We live on a small cul-de-sac and two of my neighbors are expecting.  I'll be doing some baby shopping soon.


The friend also has a cage full of budgies in the kitchen and a cute little dog named Tess.  The budgies chirped in the sunshine and Tess sat on my lap and enjoyed a neck scratch.

We had a great hour together discussing everything!

Thanks for the time.

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment