Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 2 Junk My Car

I asked the internet how to get rid of a car and several websites popped up including Junk My Car at http://www.junkmycar.com/how_it_works.asp.  The steps are easy: type in the car's VIN number and zip code and an initial bid is displayed.  If the bid is acceptable, follow the bouncing ball and the deal is sealed.  Less than 24 hours later, tow trucks showed up to remove our two family cars.  After the titles are cleared, we will receive our money via check from Junk My Car.

The tow truck driver's are hired by the scrap company that bid on the cars.  The more talkative tow truck driver said that we would have gotten more money and recieved it on the spot if we had contracted directly with a towing company or scrap yard.  Hindsight is always 20/20. 

If you have cars that you would like to scrap, consider using Junk My Car or contact Sam with Triple-S Towing directly at 248-255-6108.

Astrid

2 comments:

  1. well interesting post and amazing stuff here. I enjoyed reading your blog. thanks for sharing....
    packers and movers hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! cash for scrap cars toronto

    ReplyDelete