Monday, February 28, 2011

McShamrock Shake


McDonald's Shamrock Shake

It's back! Just in time for St Patricks day. It seems that these shakes are only available in limited locations and luckily, at my nearest Golden Arches.

If you can spare the calories, these are a tasty treat-super rich and creamy with a minty vanilla flavor. I also really like the whipped topping and cherry on top. The alternating horizontal layers of vanilla and mint are pretty.

According to the Internet , a medium 16 ounce serving has 550 calories, 13 grams far, 96 grams carbs, 13 g protein and no fiber. This works out to 15 Weight Watchers points plus. I won't be enjoying too many of these.

My medium shake set me back $2.79 plus tax.

I enjoyed one but that's enough for this year. I'm saving myself for Cadbury Cream Eggs for Easter- my true love!

Astrid

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment