Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 5 - SBD

McDonald's Premium Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken
Good Morning - back at work today.  I find it easier to keep my eating under control when I'm not home in the kitchen!

Breakfast - eggs and ham (200)
Lunch - McDonald's Premium Bacon Ranch salad, with grilled chicken and light balsamic dressing (300)
Snack Buddy - celery and 2 tablespoons almond butter (200)
Dinner - green salad, canned salmon, baked kale chips, baked acorn squash (50+100+150+150)

Anticipated calorie total is about 1200 for the day..it's sort of iffy with the kale chips and acorn squash.  I bake the veg in the oven with a healthy splash of extra virgin olive oil.  I suppose I could measure a little more carefully but I don't think this is where my mindless eating on empty calories come from!

On the exercise front, I biked to work, per usual, and will either run with Jake after dinner or do some yoga tonight. 

Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment