Thursday, September 2, 2010

Change of Season and Bike Lights

This morning was the first for the Fall change of season where bike lights were a definite must for safety reasons. 

I use LED clip-ons for the front and back, like these.  When it's daylight and I'm out and about, I usually remove them so they aren't stolen.

I've seen some newer styled helmets that incorporate front and rear lights.  These helmets are a bit pricey but sure look like a great idea.  Has anyone purchased an all-in-one helmet-light combo and do you still use lights on your bike.


With fading daylight, it's time to start thinking about cold weather gear.  I also saw flocks of birds in V formation this morning.

Astrid

1 comment:

  1. These are really fantaѕtіс info you posted. You have touched some good factors here. Thanks a lot...
    packers movers hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete