I measured 1 1/2 cups of wheat kernels and turned it into flour using the Vitamix
1. Preheat oven to 330F and line a 12X18 pan with parchment paper.
2. In a very large mixing bowl melt 1 pound of butter/4 sticks and let cool slightly.
3. Stir in 4 cups of flour (1/2 wheat, 1/2 white), 2 cups of white sugar, 2 cups of brown sugar, 2 tsp of baking soda, 2 tsp of salt, 2 tsp of cinnamon, 4 tsp of vanilla, and 4 large eggs. Do not overmix.
6. Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
7. Slide giant bar onto a cutting board by pulling gently on the parchment paper. Ease parchment paper away from sides of the bar and cut into bars.
|Short bones on a tray|
The box to be mailed is in the freezer and will be shipped out first thing Monday. Thanks for the great suggestion and enjoy the bars.
ps. I'm also looking at packaging options to sell to local stores, what do you think?