Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vitamix Free Shipping Offer/Blue Rhino propane question


I'm thrilled to have been selected as a Vitamix affiliate today.  With this designation, I can offer my friends $25 free shipping on my new favorite kitchen tool. 

Clicking on the Vitamix button on the right side of the page will link you to the Vitamix website and provide you with the free shipping code as part of your online order.  You can also call Vitamix toll-free at 1-800-848-2649 and give then the following code 06-005569.

While I'm thinking about green veg smoothie combinations for my kids, Craig is looking for a place that refills propane tanks.  The only stores around Ann Arbor are at least 5 miles away and bike trails are not always available  the entire way.  The closer in store only sell  the pre-filled Blue Rhino tanks.  Has anybody had any experience using a pre-filled cannister?

Astrid

1 comment:

  1. These are really fantaѕtіс info you posted. You have touched some good factors here. Thanks a lot...
    packers movers hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete