|Asparagus with pasta sauce|
Start setting the table - I like the nice dishware
|Starting dinner prep - dishes|
For the roasted asparagus:
1. Preheat oven to 400F and wash asparagus. Pat dry.
2. Slice off woody ends and chop into bite sized pieces.
5. When ready to serve, taste and re season. Add a bit of freshly shaved Parmesan cheese.
Fill a large covered pot with water for the pasta.
1. Assemble ingredients.
|Shredded cabbage, carrots, onion, garlic, pasta sauce, red kidney beans.|
3. Saute veggies over medium-high heat until softened and starting to caramelize.
For the smoothie:
1. In a large high-speed blender container, add
can of pineapple
handful of raw baby spinach
and enough water to cover 3/4 of the mixture
Putting it all together:
|Drain pasta and place in serving dish|
|Blend smoothie and pour into serving glasses|
Sit down, take a pic of your plate, enjoy the family time!